Saturday 7 February 2015

Banana Cake



I vowed at the start of this semester that I wouldn't bake for health reasons (even though I make killer brownies - my flatmates were very disappointed!) But apparently I couldn't keep my promise to myself and so I baked banana cake - it has fruit in - can't be that awful!







I used this recipe http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7380/banana-cake ,  but I used a little less sugar as I always do when baking. Took around 45mins in the oven so make sure that you check it a bit earlier to avoid an overcooked cake!

PS. This is a great recipe for students; slice it, wrap individually in foil, place in the freezer then when you're feeling some homemade cake, take it out of the freezer a coupla hours before you want it and there you go! Sweet treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment