Thursday 5 February 2015

Chickpea and Spinach Curry

This is my first ever curry made from scratch! I'm very proud to say it was yum!

I've always like cooking but I've become really excited about it in the last few months. This recipe actually comes from the Tesco Recipe  which I found from doing a little research! I'm not a big fan of straight recipe following however, so I've added a few things and left some stuff out to put my own spin on things. (Biggest addition was fresh coriander - no flavour like it!)

I don't always eat veggie, but I thought it'd make a nice change for this dish, and it ended up being very healthy PLUS you don't need any side carbs with it - it's plenty filling on it's own!

(However, yes I did have it with a lil' Naan because, well, I love Naan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment